This New Year’s Eve I am throwing a huge party at the Spitfire in Seattle. It’s gonna be a blast.
From my New Year’s Eve Party Website:
A fabulously inexpensive evening
Change is coming, but not soon enough to help out with your New Year´s Eve party plans. Don´t worry, Re−Session is here. The folks who brought you Electrobama 2008 at the Spitfire are teaming up with the Spitfire again to throw the most value packed New Year´s Eve Party in Seattle.
While some parties are charging admission in excess of $100, we are here to provide some well−deserved relief.
Our affordable $25 door won´t break the bank, the $5 well drinks will quench your thirst, and the complimentary party favors are, well, priceless. For those with a slightly larger budget, we have $50 VIP tickets available. You´ll get access to the Ciroc Sponsored VIP section with an exclusive bar, no wait entry and a deluxe party favor package.
Join us beginning at 6pm. Enjoy some great food until 10pm. We will be featuring a $30 Don Julio Tequila Flight with food pairing, Ciroc specialty cocktails and a selection of affordable champagne to ring in the new year.
- $25.00 Advance Door (General admission with basic party favor package)
- $50.00 Advance VIP (Ciroc VIP Lounge, Priority Entry, deluxe party favor package)
- VIP couch reservations available
- DJ johnny Fever, DJ Keith Chambers, and DJ John Lee − Playing house music in the front
- DJ Gene Lee and DJ Marty Mar − Rockin’ Top 40 and 80’s mash up’s in the back